intellectt eye candy

"Awaken to darkness on this place we call Earth, One vampire's bite brings another one's birth. A vampire wakes with blood thirsty needs On the warm rich sensation he feels when he feeds. He stalks in the night like a disatrous beast, And what once was alive will soon be deceased. So when the last bit of sunlight disappears from the sky, You better watch out unless you want to die." -Victoria Boatwright. bold italic link
facebook heaven hell deviant art wtv
Sunday, May 23, 2010,9:08 AM
Sunday.....

I got my toes in the water **** in the sand

Not a worry in the world a cold beer in my hand

Life is good today life is good today


Ohh today is sunday and it's 9 minutes past soon

I seriously don't know what I am going to do today

besides sit around and clean, probably study as well

We start exams this week but since it's only for EOC classes

I don' think I start until next week, yay for me hahah!!!!

I made this softer for my laptop, which I got the idea from BellaPoshPillows

It will helps my hands when I type

I can't wait until I go to the fabric store so I can make me some new stuff

I already have some great ideas to start with, like I am going to make a apron

and probably this purse and this laptop case

I love going onto this site and it helps me find new ideas of what to make

Since I am out of fabric, I have to wait until I go to the fabric store

I really enjoy sewing because when I do, it helps me release my stress

and it clears my mind

I hope someday I get to do something with it

This fall I will be starting college and will be going into nursing

After that I will decide what I will do

Labels:

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
weheartit.comQuotations
Past posts by month
May 2010
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.